Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR Camera Body
part # 1483C002
The EOS 5D Mark IV camera builds on the powerful legacy of the 5D series, offering amazing refinements in image quality, performance and versatility. Canon's commitment to imaging excellence is the soul of the EOS 5D Mark IV. Wedding and portrait photographers, nature and landscape shooters, as well as creative videographers will appreciate the brilliance and power that the EOS 5D Mark IV delivers. Superb image quality is achieved with Canon's all-new 30.4 Megapixel full-frame sensor, and highly-detailed 4K video is captured with ease. Focus accuracy has been improved with a refined 61-point AF system and Canon's revolutionary Dual Pixel CMOS AF for quick, smooth AF for both video and Live View shooting. Fast operation is enhanced with Canon's DIGIC 6+ Image Processor, which provides continuous shooting at up to 7.0 fps*. Built-in Wi-Fi®**, GPS*** and an easy-to-navigate touch-panel LCD allow the camera to become an extension of you. When quality matters, the EOS 5D Mark IV helps deliver results to inspire even the most discerning imagemaker
- New 30.4 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor for versatile shooting in nearly any light, with ISO range 100–32000; expandable up to 50–102400 (equivalent ISO).
- 4K Motion JPEG video (DCI cinema-type 4096 x 2160) at 30p or 24p; in-camera still frame grab* of 4K 8.8-Megapixel images; multiple video options include Full HD up to 60p, and HD up to 120p.
- Superb Dual Pixel CMOS AF for responsive and smooth AF during video or Live View shooting; LCD monitor has full touch-screen interface, including selection of AF area.
- Excellent performance – up to 7.0 fps** continuous shooting speed with high-performance DIGIC 6+ Image Processor for improved speed and excellent image quality.
- 61 AF points with expanded vertical coverage with 41 cross-points, and AF possible at all 61 AF points with many lens + extender combinations effective at f/8.
- 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor helps provide precise exposure metering, helps detect flickering lights and allows for enhanced scene recognition and face detection capabilities.
Dual Pixel RAW***, in-camera Digital Lens Optimizer during JPEG shooting and Diffraction Correction technologies.
- Built-in Wi-Fi®^ and NFC^^ connectivity provide easy sharing to compatible smart devices, select social media sites and the Canon Connect Station CS100 device.
- Built-in GPS^^^ provides geotag information including auto time syncing with Universal Time Code (UTC) via satellites.
* Continuous shooting speed may vary depending on the shutter speed, the aperture, the lens being used, the battery charge and various camera settings.
** Compatible with iOS® versions 8.0/8.1/8.2/8.3/8.4/9.0/9.1/9.2/9.3, Android™ smartphone and tablet versions 4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4/5.0/5.1/6.0. Data charges may apply with the download of the free Canon Camera Connect app. This app helps enable you to upload images to social media services. Please note that image files may contain personally identifiable information that may implicate privacy laws. Canon disclaims and has no responsibility for your use of such images. Canon does not obtain, collect or use such images or any information included in such images through this app.
30.4 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor
New 30.4 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor for versatile shooting in nearly any light, with ISO range 100–32000; expandable up to 50–102400 (equivalent ISO).
The EOS 5D Mark IV camera boasts a full-frame, high-speed CMOS sensor that’s ideal for a broad range of applications with its remarkable high-resolution abilities. Measuring approximately 36.0mm x 24.0mm, the same size and ratio as a 35mm film frame, it records 30.4 effective Megapixels at normal ISOs of up to 32000. It also captures incredible still and 4K video clips suitable for significant post-processing, retouching and cropping. Versatile in virtually all kinds of light and any shooting situation from print and wedding to full-bleed magazine spreads and other commercial or fine art use, the EOS 5D Mark IV consistently produces high-resolution 4K video and image files that are easily compatible with any number of diverse workflows.
ISO 100–32000 (expandable to 50–102400)
Featuring an ISO range of 100–32000 (expandable to 50–102400), the EOS 5D Mark IV camera is incredibly well-suited for low-light photography. Its sensor has an improved S/N ratio plus an improved noise-processing algorithm to help deliver high-level light sensitivity along with its high resolution, with virtually no compromise in image quality. Whether working in a dimly lit auditorium, trying to capture the action at night, photographing at the fastest possible shutter speed or simply suppressing camera shake blur, the EOS 5D Mark IV has an extended ISO range that contributes to its ability to excel in nearly every situation it faces.
EOS 5D Mark III Body, Eyecup Eg, Wide Neck Strap EW-EOS5DMK III, Stereo
AV Cable AVC-DC400ST, USB Interface Cable IFC-200U, Battery Charger LCE6,
Battery Pack LP-E6, EOS Digital Solution Disc, Software Instruction Manual