EOS-1D C Camera
Model # 6994B002
Financing is available, for more information call us at 973.335.4460 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
24-‐Month Lease 0% Interest Program through March 31, 2016
Back by popular demand.
36-‐Month Lease 1.99% Interest Program through March 31,2016
- First ever 4K Canon DSLR
- 4K (4096 x 2160-pixel) or Full HD (1920 x 1080-pixel)
- Records to in Camera to Dual CF Card Slots
- 18.1-megapixel full-frame 24mm x 36mm Canon CMOS sensor
- Records 8-bit 4:2:2 Motion JPEG 4K video (4K video is captured by an approximately APS-H-sized portion of the full image sensor)
- Expanded sensitivity range of up to ISO 25600
- Uncompressed Video can be output via the HDMI terminal to an external recorder (YCbCr 8-bit 4:2:2 signal)
- A wide range of output options
- Amazing low-light performance
- Compact and rugged design for versatile application possibilities
Now under the umbrella of the Cinema EOS System, Canon is extending the flexibility of digital 4K origination with the EOS-1D C - the first Canon hybrid DSLR to offer onboard 4K motion imaging and Full HD motion imaging on CF cards, in a rugged, ultra-compact form factor. Coupled with Canon's compact EF-mount lenses, the EOS-1D C facilitates 4K image origination in the tightest and most challenging environments, opening up fresh cinematic opportunities along the way.
For anyone familiar with Canon's 5D Mark II or 1D product line, the size and weight of the EOS-1D C will be immediately familiar. The EOS-1D C features an 18.1-megapixel full frame CMOS image sensor that offers a wide range of image acquisition options, including 4K (4096 x 2160), HD (1920 x 1080); or 18-megapixel (5184 x 3456) still images. The 4K is recorded as Motion JPEG; the HD is recorded as H.264; and the still images are recorded as RAW or JPEG. All of the selected motion imaging formats can be recorded as normal gamma-corrected video or with Canon Log. In addition, like with other Cinema EOS products, the EOS-1D C exhibits incredible low-light performance, ensuring optimum image quality under conditions of extremely low scene illumination, essential for natural-looking image capture when shooting in challenging environments. For capturing stills, the EOS-1D C offers the same level of high performance as an EOS DSLR, with top-of-the-range focusing, exposure, and burst mode.
The EOS-1D C is designed to go where other 4K cameras cannot go - into hostile environments, into very cramped spaces, mounted on the end of extended jib arms, or embedded on-set. With onboard 4K recording at 24p or HD recording at a range of frame rates up to 60p; and Clean HD via HDMI, the EOS-1D C offers additional capabilities for film and TV production as well as specialty image acquisition applications. For added versatility, record start/stop can be remotely controlled by EOS Utility Software via a WFT unit.
Included in the box
- EOS-1D C Body
- Eyecup Eg
- Battery Pack LP-E4N
- Battery Charger LC-E4N
- Cable Protector and Clamp
- Stereo AV Cable AVC-DC400ST
- USB Interface Cable IFC-200U
- Wide Strap L7
- EOS Digital Solution Disk
- Software Instruction Manual