sinaCAM is a tiny remote head camera for broadcast and cinema production in 2D/3D HD – at up to 60FPS.
sinaCAM Brochures and Information
Lightweight and Flexible
sinaCAM's mobility, versatility and ease of use make it perfect for a wide range of applications.
- A single HD-SDI cable connects base unit and camera head, carrying video, control signals
- A complete 3D set, consisting of one base unit and two camera heads, weighs only 1.5kg (3.3 lbs).
- and power.
- With industrial grade cables, base unit and camera head can be up to 180m (590ft) apart.
13.5 f-stops Dynamic Range
sinaCAM is optimized to perform exceptionally good in both normal and extreme lighting conditions:
- 14 Bit Image Processing
- Custom-tailored Color Debayering
- Rec. 709 and S-Log gamma curves
- 10 Bit Extended Range Output
(12 Bit RAW coming soon)
CCD Sensor Technology
sinaCAM uses Kodak 2⁄3″ CCD sensors, which have major advantages over CMOS sensors:
- Higher Light Sensitivity (200 – 800 ASA)
- More Signal-to-Noise
- Better Temperature Stability (regarding black level and color linearity)
- No visible Fixed-Pattern-Noise
- No distortion of fast moving objects (Global Shutter)
Native and Uniform 3D
sinaCAM makes filming in 3D a pleasure:
Connect two camera heads to the same base unit, and the video signals will undergo the exact same image process.
You will get:
- Completely Synchronous 3D Output
- Identical Image Properties like white balance, brightness and contrast
This saves large amounts of work and time, especially during post-production.